Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday's Tip: Revisit FamilySearch.org

   
One may say I've already checked there once, twice, three times; but nonetheless, revisit it again! 
So much new material is being added on a regular basis to this site that a revisit to https://www.familysearch.org/ is a must.   Make it a regular stopping point on your continued genealogical quests.

My latest find:
The Death Record of Anthony Bush
son of John & Catherine (Laubenthal) Busch

(I love being able to view the actual certificate.)
(click image to enlarge)
~ ~ ~

3 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I also check familysearch every so often in the hope of finding something new. Well done on your find.

The New Genealogist said...

So true! I found a Massachusetts marriage record earlier this year that hadn't been there just a few months earlier. I started keeping track of dates I search FamilySearch (well, at least I try!) so I have an idea of when would be good to check back.

Unknown said...

I can't agree enough with this Tuesday tip. I have found a wealth of info at Family Search that I swear wasn't there the last time I checked! I've been having a field day on the site the last few times I've visited!