Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good things come in Sevens



Thank you to Tonia's Roots for bestowing the Kreativ Blogger Award upon Tangled Trees.

Recipients are asked, in return, to share this award with 7 special genealogy blogs.
I wish to recognize:
 Al's Polish-American Genealogy Research
Ancestor Tracking
Ask Olive Tree Genealogy
Genealogy's Star
A Canadian Family
Acadianroots
and, finally,
Mustaches of the Nineteenth Century which always makes me smile.

Recipients are also asked to share 7 bits about themselves....
This is the harder part of the two requirements as I enjoy following more than the 7 blogs listed above and would like to recognize them all  (that counts as 1!).
I have been researching our genealogy for over 20yrs. 
My spouse & I are both from Southern California - as you might have guessed from previous posts.
We now reside in Northern VA.
I am a member of the Fairfax Genealogical Society - an outstanding organization comprised of wonderful people.
Teenagers have made me prematurely gray - I now resort to enhancing my hair ;-)
My other hobby is sailing.   hhmmm...research or sailing???  The answer all depends on the weather.

Thank You to all who take the time in their busy days to read Tangled Trees.

3 comments:

Michelina said...

Congratulations! You also received the Kreativ blogger award from me on November 28th here:Here

TCasteel said...

Thank you to http://preservingheritage.blogspot.com
for choosing Tangled Trees as one of their seven blogs.

Mary said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award...you are most kind!