Monday, March 23, 2009

Madness Monday - My Most Sturdy Brick Wall

When I received the email from the geneabloggers facebook group to join in on a new meme called Madness Monday which invites us to discuss any of our maddening ancestors including 'your ancestors that are a triple layer brick wall'. I thought, "shoot, I just posted my most persistant brick wall". Okay, I know we all have more than one, but I thought I'd skimp just a bit on this post and insert a reference to last Monday's post (was I psychic?!). So for the first official Madness Monday event:
Help me identify the parents of Susannah Underwood (b. 1816 TN; d. 1903 IL). If you are researching the Underwood surname or can help with Knox, Co. TN or Macoupin Co, IL research please check my post and see if you can give me any fresh leads to follow. Thank you!! http://tangledtrees.blogspot.com/2009/03/whos-your-daddy.html

No comments: