Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One of Our Holiday Favorites:



I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Plus other memorable lines:

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.
* * *
How about a nice football?
           * * *
Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
* * *
It's a Major Award!
 * * * 
It could be a bowling alley!
  * * *
Fra-gee-lay.
  * * *
Bumpuses!
* * * 
And my personal favorite:

Randy lay there like a slug! It was his only defense!
* * *

A wonderfully hilarous movie!
~ ~ ~

3 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Ours, too! It never gets old. We can be flipping through channels late at night, and if we come across this movie, even in the middle, we always get stuck in it.

Joy Burkhart said...

I love this movie! It hits close to home is many ways. Never heard the cuss words at home, nor did dad ever win a Major Award! LOL! But the kids' adventures were familiar!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

XoXoXo
Joy

Tonia said...

This is my one, consistent holiday tradition. It wouldn't be Christmas without A Christmas Story.